Gin 90 (Low) Fire Pit Table
Like its name, the EcoSmart Gin 90 Low table is a low-set fire pit table that’s been created to be a multi-functional piece of furniture for indoors or outside. Integrating a stainless steel, elongated XL900 Burner with your choice of a natural, oiled teak or Fluid Concrete surround, the Gin 90 Low table is a sleek, unobtrusive fire pit that can define and enhance a space.
With clean-burning e-NRG fuel at the heart of this fire pit table, the Gin 90 Low table enables you to enjoy the warmth of an open fire without embers, ash and soot creating a mess and smoke compromising the ambience.
- Colours: Natural, Graphite, Bone or Teak
- Fuel: Bioethanol
Enhance Indoor/Outdoor Spaces
Elegant and streamlined, fire tables are a stylish and eye catching feature that create an inviting ambiance and attract family and friends.
Practical for Everyday Enjoyment
Higher-set styles are perfectly – and practically – proportioned for placement of dining chairs / bar stools around the fire.
Perfect for Entertaining
Fire tables bring everyone together and provide space for drinks and plates of food with a mesmerising flame as the centrepiece.
Choose Location, Height and Finish
Choose from low-set, coffee table, bar or dining table heights in a range of stylish finishes.
Durability and Peace of Mind
Quality materials and toughened glass give peace of mind and make EcoSmart Fire tables the product of choice for many leading architects and designers.
Cleaner, Emission-Free Fuel
Fuelled by environmentally-friendly e-NRG bioethanol there’s no smoke, odours, ash or soot to clean up.
Choice of Materials, Colours
Choose from beautiful, warm-toned oiled teak* - well proven for outdoor (and indoor) use - or the sleek, industrial-style EcoSmart Fluid™ Concrete colours of natural, graphite or bone.
Easy Cost-Free Installation
EcoSmart fire tables do not require connection to power or gas or installation by a tradesperson: just unpack and position.
One-Step Easy Cleaning
Simply wash the ethanol burners in the dishwasher or sink.
Find technical information about this product. If you can't
find what you need, please contact our team.
Our burners are engineered to offer industry leading burn times,
a stable flame pattern and will last a lifetime.
- Weight 155kg [341lb]
- Model Dimensions mm [in] L 2272 [89.4] W 1098 [43.2] H 345 [13.6]
- Application Indoor & Outdoor
- Materials Concrete Composite, Stainless Steel Grade 304
- Colours Comes with Black Glass Charcoal as decorative media.
- Shipping Weight 71.50kg [158lb]
- Packaging Dimensions mm [in] L 1326 [52.2] W 726 [28.6] H 435 [17.1]
- CBM 0.42m3
- Type Carton
- Shipping Weight 15kg [33.07lb]
- Packaging Dimensions mm [in] L 1301 [51.2] W 306  H 291 [11.5]
- CBM 0.12m3
- Type Carton
- Shipping Weight 39.80kg [87.74lb]
- Packaging Dimensions mm [in] L 2398 [94.4] W 1224 [48.2] H 260 [10.2]
- CBM 0.76m3
- Type Crate Only
- Shipping Weight 10.50kg [23.15lb]
- Packaging Dimensions mm [in] L 1181 [46.5] W 353 [13.9] H 148 [5.8]
- CBM 0.06m3
- Type Carton